Booking your holiday
50% of the cost of your holiday will be charged on booking and the remaining 50% balance charged 6 weeks before your arrival date. If you book within 6 weeks before the start date of your holiday then the full amount will be charged. We reserve the right to cancel any booking for which payment is not received at the agreed time.
- If you decided to cancel your reservation more than 30 days before arrival then a full refund will be issued.
- If you cancel more than 7 days and less than 30 days before arrival, a 50% refund of the full balance will be issued.
- If you cancel within 7 days of your arrival no refund will be issued.
We do not provide holiday insurance so you should consider taking out your own. Please note that
Ancrum House can not be responsible for circumstances beyond our control ie. Your health, travel or weather.
Check-in: from 16.00
Check-out: by 10.00
These times need to be adhered to so the house can be cleaned to a high standard.
We do not charge a damage deposit but any damage must be paid for to cover for replacement. If the
property is not cared for then we reserve the right to refuse your custom in the future. The property should be left as it was found.
- Strictly NO PETS allowed.
- Strictly NO SMOKING inside the property, at doorways or near/in the hot tub.
- NO PARTIES, NO HEN/STAG PARTIES, NO ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOUR.
- Only residents of Ancrum House (up to 8 people) are permitted to use the facilities.
- If these terms are not adhered to then the owners of Ancrum House are within their rights to ask you to leave.
We politely ask that you respect the neighbours and keep noise to a minimum, especially when using the hot tub at night. Any loud noise reported may result in restriction times placed on the hot tub.
If there is anything you are not happy with regarding your booking/stay at Ancrum House then please let the owner know as soon as possible so there is a chance to rectify any issues.